Translate This Page - Tradurre Questa Pagina - Traduire Cette Page
Stained Glass Courses/Holidays with Accommodation
All courses will be taught by Stained Glass Artist Antonio Pappada
In English / Italian / French language
You can learn how to make stained glass in just one week
Have fun learning traditional stained glass making. In just one week you can make a real stained glass window to take home. You can give wonderful experience as a memory of your holiday in South Italy.
If you are a professional artist who would like to develop your idea using the technique of stained glass, I can help you with a particular course (we will explore techniques and the beautiful places of art to inspire and stimulate our imagination).
The location of this courses is my Home/Workshop click hire:workshop.php in Grottaglie (town of ceramics), located in the beautiful historical old town, located 25 km from the Ionian Coast, 23 km from Taranto, 45 km from the airport of Brindisi and 119 km from the airport of Bari, The day will be relaxed, artistic, fun and hopefully without stress.
Accommodation in a studio flat (Forleo Road) Grottaglie. Click Here: http://www.art-transparent.com/accommodation-bb.php
- Course of Stained Glass: you will be with the master Antonio
- The courses will be from August 2014
- The duration of the course is 20 hours, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday 4 hours a day to choose in according to your needs )
- Courses will take place at the workshop Art Transparent , 22 via Forleo, in Grottaglie
- The courses will begin to reach the minimum number of (2 persons)
- At the end of the course, the students will be able to take away with them two windows of average maximum size (30cmx30cm) / (12inchx12inch) that will be able to create during the course
- Course fee: € 450 (VAT included)
The price includes use the Tools & Accessories Kit.
The kit includes:
1 handful of nails for fixing
1 Oyster Knife
1 pair of gloves
1 pair of glasses
- The registration fee for the course is 450 € including VAT. To enroll you must pay a deposit of 150 € by Cash or PAYPAL. The balance of the registration fee (300 € including VAT) is payable by Cash or PayPal at the beginning of the course.
The courses will begin with a minimum of 2 students. If the course does not run, it will be refunded the full deposit paid for the registration.
What does the course cover?
Students will learn stained glass making from scratch, from cutting glass to a stained glass pattern to cutting and shaping lead came, soldering, cementing and polishing, you will complete a stained glass panel by the end of the class. I aim to ensure that students have a finished stained glass piece to take home by the end of the course.
Please be aware that I only take a small number of people on each course and although I will update the site regularly to show places available, I cannot guarantee that the places haven’t been filled in the event that there are no places left for the dates you have chosen, I will either offer you an alternative date or refund your payment in full.
You have the right to cancel within seven working days of payement, simply email me and I will refund your deposit in full.
If you would like more information about Stained Glass Courses/Accommodation, please fill out the form below or go to the contact page.